Followers

Thursday 28 July 2011

week 3b: Online Questionnaire.

salam and hye !

so, as usual, for this week, we have to complete another assignment, which is to create our own questionnaire using survey monkey and also google docs. and, as usual also, I'm doing this task with my partner, Helmi Syazwan.

first, we created a survey with 10 questions using survey monkey as our pilot test. our respondents for the survey monkey survey were our very own classmates. then, we've to create a proper questions form using google docs. for this question form, we've to send the questions to our fellow coursemates  in IPGKS also.

REFLECTION 

 for this assignment, I've learnt how to make my own survey, which was my first time.hehe. it's not easy to create your own questionnaires. like what me and my partner had to go through, our questions were rejected by our lecturer twice. it was very hard actually to create a survey that's fair to every respondents. plus, I've also learn how to use survey monkey-my first time, and also google docs- second time using google docs, first time making a survey. :) oh, forgot to mention that the questions must be based on our previous journal. i think that's all for today.thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Top Web Hosting | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants